Sama Resources (TSXV: SME) reports that SRG Graphite Inc. (SRG) has announced results of a Preliminary Economic Assessment study (PEA) for the development of SRG’s Lola graphite project in the Republic of Guinea, West Africa.
The PEA was prepared by Montréal-based Met-Chem, a division of DRA Americas Inc. All dollar figures are in United States dollars.
Highlights of the Lola graphite PEA:
- Production of 50,200 tons of graphite concentrate per year over a 16-year mine life
- Capital costs of $105 million (“M’) including contingency of $15M
- Operational costs of $372/tonne (“t”) of concentrate and $130/t of transport
- Pre-tax NPV (8%) of $204M (post-tax NPV (8%) of $121M) at an average sales price of $1,328/t
- Finished grade of over 94% and up to 98% over all size fractions
- Strip ratio of 0.39
For more information please see Sama’s news release.